What a House Cleaner Does and Does Not Do:
House cleaners will clean their client's home from top to bottom, but that does not mean everything is included in the basic cleaning rate.
- Dust all areas of the home
- Clean/Sanitize all areas of the bathroom
- Clean all floors
- Wipe all fixtures & appliances
- Wipe all mirrors & pictures
- Cleaning clutter
- Cleaning bodily waste
- Cleaning inside refrigerator/stove/cabinets/oven
- Moving furniture to access areas
- Reaching high areas (above foot stool reach)
- Windows inside/outside
To be a house cleaner you should be in pretty good physical condition. You will be required to do a lot of bending over and walking around the house. If you have a bad back or bad knees, this business may not be for you.